Roy Sleep Medicine is the only sleep clinic that employs sleep physicians board certified in Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics. A comprehensive sleep evaluation with family-oriented, compassionate care is standard practice from Dr. Roy and his staff. Friendly, personable staff will greet you from the time you enter Roy Sleep Medicine’s relaxed, state-of-the-art facility. We understand that our patients are usually sleepy and may not feel like themselves when they come see us. Our staff has a great deal of patience and we will go out of our way to make sure your needs are accommodated and your experience at Roy Sleep Medicine is rewarding. We don’t use silly catch phrases or empty promises to help lure you into our office. We practice Sleep Medicine and we do it well.
How do I make an appointment?
You may schedule an appointment by calling any of our convenient locations in Huntsville, Madison, or Decatur at (256) 213-1800.
Planning for your first visit
Dr. Roy asks that you bring the following to your first appointment with him:
* The completed new adult or pediatric patient paperwork. Please fill this out prior to your appointment time. If you have not received a new patient packet by mail, you may print a copy of the forms here . Completing this packet prior to your visit will help our staff save you time during your office visit.
* Your spouse or bed-partner. It has been shown that we are poor prognosticators of our own sleepiness. Frequently, your spouse or bed-partner knows far more than you do about what you may do during sleep.
* Your insurance card and a photo ID.
* Copies of all previous sleep studies
* If you have been previously treated for sleep apnea and currently use a CPAP, please bring your equipment
What happens during your first visit?
During your first visit, you’ll meet with Dr. Roy to discuss your sleep problems. After gathering information about your medical history and conducting a thorough sleep-oriented physical exam, Dr. Roy will discuss your sleep history and sleep-related symptoms to gain a better understanding of your concerns. Dr. Roy is known throughout the community for his open, family-centered communication, his genuine compassion, and heartfelt warmth.
Based upon your symptoms, Dr. Roy may recommend an overnight sleep study to determine your sleep disorder.
What if I have questions?
General questions can be answered by calling any of our offices above. Billing questions can be answered by calling 1-855-351-5914.